White Dwarf 465
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests, and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to in June’s issue:
- Letters, painting advice and beautifully painted miniatures. Check out the jaw-dropping rendition of Celennar!
Worlds of Warhammer
- The second part in a long look back at the history of global campaigns.
- Keen illustrator Scott Sez talks about digital paintovers and shares his impressive artistic creations with us.
Inside the Studio
- We talk about some of the models we've painted and the games we've played over the last month.
Warhammer 40,000 Flashpoint: Charadon War Zone
- Galactic War Zones: The Charadon Sector
Eight pages of modelling and painting inspiration set in the Charadon War Zone. Closely followed by…
Warhammer 40,000 Flashpoint: Charadon War Zone Paint Splatter: Colours of Contagion
- Painting guides for the vectoriums of the Pallid Hand and the Fecund Ones.
Warhammer 40,000 Flashpoint: Charadon War Zone A Fell Tide
- A new mission set on the perilous gantries of a mid-ocean harvesting rig.
The Tome Keepers: Crusades of a Chapter
- Awesome new Crusade rules for the Tome Keepers, followed by a name generator.
The Tome Keepers: Legends of a Chapter
- We explore writing stories for our home-grown Chapter, the Tome Keepers. Plus our very first short story about them.
Echoes from the Warp
- We look at the tricky balance between playing for fun and playing to win.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Flashpoint: Broken Realms The Tome Celestial: The Sellswords of Excelsis
- A mercenary warband of ogors arrive at Excelsis just before Gordrakk’s Waaagh! But can they be trusted?
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Flashpoint: Broken Realms The Siege of Excelsis
- Four new battleplans, enabling you to fight the colossal battle for Excelsis.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Flashpoint: Broken Realms Anvil of Destruction
- Want to create your own ogor or Mega-Gargant hero? Well, now you can!
A Tale of Four Warlords
- Lumineth Realm-lords, Cities of Sigmar, Slaves to Darkness and Hedonites of Slaanesh return for more warlords action. This month, they hit the 1,000-point mark.
Rules of Engagement
- We feature a designer’s commentary on Broken Realms: Kragnos and the exciting effects that the rules in the book can have on your armies.
Path to Victory
- An in-depth tactical exploration of the two latest warbands to descend into Beastgrave: the Crimson Court and Hedkrakka’s Mob.
Warhammer Quest: Cursed City
The Hostiles of the Cursed City
- What lurks in the darkness of Ulfenkarn? A whole lot of undead nasties, that’s what. Consider this a friendly introduction.
Middle-Earth™ Strategy Battle Game
- A handy tactical guide for Fangorn’s most loquacious Ent, Treebeard. Plus, handy tips for using his Hobbit companions.
The Master Duellist
- Long-time Golden Demon entrant Mark Lifton joins us to chat about duels, dioramas and finding that perfect bit.
Sagas of the Realms
- There are so many stories about the Mortal Realms, but where to begin? This article provides you with a handy reading order for the tales of the realms so far.
Chronicles of the Wanderer: The White-bearded Ancestor
- In the concluding part of this epic saga, The Maker makes the difficult decision to abandon his people. Well, almost …
- Each physical copy of Issue 465 is sleeved and comes included with the following:
- - A poster from licensed partner Fatshark, for the pc game Warhammer 40,000: Dark Tide
- - A Tome Keepers transfer sheet, containing 317 transfers (enough for a Demi-Company of Space Marines)