The Wargames Hobby Tool Kit contains a selection of special purpose hobby tools all hand-picked for the task of assembling armies of wargaming miniatures.
- Sidecutters - used to cut plastic, resin and small metal bits.
- Pin vice - a one-handed drill used for pinning metal parts.
- 5 Drill Bits - for the pin vice (different sizes).
- File with soft grip handle - to remove mould lines, flash, etc.
- Hobby knife - extremely sharp blade for precision work.
- Tweezers - very useful for picking up small parts, especially when gluing.
- 7g super glue - included free.
- A5 user guide leaflet