Wrath & Rage - A Guidebook To Orcs & Half-Orcs
Unleash the axes of fury!
The biggest, meanest, dumbest race in d20 is back for another round. The orc has long been a punching bag for fantasy gamers, but not anymore! The orcs (and half-orcs) of Wrath & Rage are stronger, more savage, and more cunning than anything you've faced before. This tookit for DMs and players is packed with new options, including:
- Over 50 new feats, including Rage Channeling feats that let you "spend" a rage to create new types of mayhem.
- Seven new prestige classes for GMs and players, including the Rage Smith and the Soul Gorger.
- 4 New creatres and 3 new templates - allies and servants of the orc tribes.
- 2 sample orcish pantheons: The Great Warband and the Patrons.
- 9 new domains, including Savagery and Treachery, and over 20 new spells.
- New equipment worthy of a warlord: exotic weapons, magic items and siege engines.
- 80 levels worth of npc stats for Gamemasters on the go.
- Interior illustrations by featured artist Toren "MacBin" Atkinson.
Whether you intend to use orcs against your players, or to play one yourself, Wrath & Rage guarantees that you'll never look at this ancient race the same way again.